Thursday 1 May 2014

Spanking Story: When A Spanking Isn't Enough

It was a warm spring day that found yours truly with a day off from the daily grind idly wandering between the shelves of an old backstreet city bookshop that bore the quaint name of "Books ‘R’ Us ". Wandering just about summed it up. That’s the problem with days off work, you invariably find yourself at a loss, bored rigid and wishing you were really back at work so you wouldn't be bored on your day off.


Anyway, I really needed something to take my mind off life, the universe and everything since my last would -be-forever relationship had walked out spectacularly a week ago.

I was probably feeling sorry for myself and now bereft of regular bonking it felt like my scrotum was dragging on the floor. My lack of an emotional and sexual outlet had come about suddenly during a heated row about something I forget with a hysterical Cybil, a drama queen if ever there was one, running round our/now my flat screaming blue murder that I was, to quote delicately, "Uptight, bloody boring and useless in bed!!"

Oh ouch, is that all. Spare my feelings why don't you. At the time that hurt more than I was willing to admit, even if there was more than a grain of truth to it.

As she threw her things in her suitcase, and I stood there like a stuttering idiot, she reached the door and delivered her coup de gras "And you've got a tiny dick too!!" SLAM.

With that, Cybil, the bitch queen from hell, left my life. I stood there stunned for a second watching in the third person as my whole existence went down the proverbial toilet. As things unravelled, I walked to the window and happened to glance out just in time to see a flash blue convertible pull up and Cybil, my Cybil, throw her suitcase into the back and jump in next to a grease ball with slicked black hair and sporting a pair of cool looking shades.

My nice, cosy, humdrum life that had deflated like a lead balloon suddenly went pop.

Why that conniving, lying, two faced little slut !!

In a sudden flash of angered inspiration I flung my window wide open and shouted to the two figures lipo-sucking below "AND YOU'RE A CRAP COCKSUCKER TOO !!" before slamming it shut again enjoying her new beau's rather startled double take no doubt wondering where that rather despiriting bit of information had come from. Despite knowing it was a complete lie, Cybil could suck a golf ball through a straw and make me whimper like a little pup, it made me feel better…..a little.

So here I was, single, sexless and bored browsing in a backstreet bookshop trying to keep my mind off where the hell my next shag was going to come from when an angel spoke to me.

"He's good isn't he ?" said a soft feminine voice from somewhere behind my left shoulder.

Jumping slightly, I turned to find myself staring open mouthed at a young woman of, say, 20 years with dusky blonde straight hair reaching just past her slim shoulders, a figure that was hidden behind sensible clothes consisting of a white blouse, a dark black skirt, legs in black tights and a pair of scuffed low heeled black shoes. She had a pixieish face that tapered into a cutish small chin and was wearing owl like spectacles behind which a pair of wide green eyes twinkled at my confused and blushing state.

Whoa, holy shit. As usual in first meetings with the opposite sex my mind went walkabout as it scrambled around trying to think of something sensible to say. Involuntary, my eyes dropped to the dark divide which peeked alarmingly from the open neck of her blouse which hinted at a pair of breasts that would make Dolly Parton feel inadequate.

Noticing my eyes popping she just smiled a lovely smile.

And those lips. The thought of those slipping slowly over my pecker end, down to my short and curlies before drawing back up with an obscenely sucking pop made me feel like I'd just eating a hot chillie whole. Oh my, where the hell have you been in my life ? Do you want to have my babies? Why'd I have to go through dispiriting relationships with Angela, Lulu, Jenny and finally that slut from hell, Cybil, to get to you? I stood there still mute, doing my best Goofy impersonation with the book clutched to my chest.

"Who ?" was the best I could come up with. Shit Henry, get with the program. I lifted the book and looked at the cover. "Oh Baxter, y..yes very. You a fan?" I finished lamely as she tilted her head to one side as if considering the gibbering wreck in front of her. I'd begun to notice things, little things, like the faint spray of freckles across the bridge of her nose. The fine arch of slightly darker eyelashes. The way she "ummmed" before saying anything and, with a twinge of relief, no rings on her fingers.

It was then I also realised she was pulling a wooden trolley stacked with new paperbacks behind her. "Oh, you er work here ?" I asked.

She turned and picked up a few books in her slim hand. "Ummm huh. Nearly 3 months now. I'm on my gap year at Uni. Figured I needed to earn some money to help pay off my debts and keep the landlord off my back, literally!!" she laughed, with more than a hint of irony. She even turned a delightful shade of pink.

I wanted to beat her landlord senseless and shake his hand for having exquisite taste at the same time. My eyebrows rose at her comment.

She just waved her hand. "Kidding," she grinned. "He's ummmmmmm like 70. Seriously, it isn't easy being a student these days you know," She nodded at the book in my hand. "Its nice to see someone with good taste. Not everyone's a Tolkien or Star Trek groupie. God knows we get plenty of those in here. I like my science fiction more science than fiction and I just love Stephen Baxter."

Trying to ignore the vision of her being ravished by Klingons, I nodded. "Same here, though some of his stuff is pretty way out. I'm just surprised that a, you…er."

"That a girl like me is into hard science fiction ?" she laughed gently. "Oh ummmm, we're not all obsessed with Mills & Boon you know." she finished, reaching past me to re-stack the shelf with new books.

She had that faint sent of primrose which wafted enticingly under my nose making my toes curl as my eyes caught the subtle shift of her bust under her blouse. She looked well graced in that department. What I wouldn't give to suck on those babies. Nervously, I glanced around wondering why she was talking to me. Perhaps she thought I was a shoplifter or something.

But she seemed content to make small talk and not let our one sided conversation slip away into an awkward silence. Her charm and easy manner dragged me out of my shell and we talked about familiar things like work, interests and, of course, books. She appeared in no rush to end our chat and not in the least bothered that I was obviously a good few years older than her (I'm just 30 and look it).

It then dawned on me that maybe I should ask her out. A date? Oh shit. I could feel my heart thudding at the very thought of asking her. What if she was just doing her job and making small talk to help the time pass? Unsure, I began to "ummm" and "ahhhh" which I always did when I was outside my comfort zone. Right now, I was so far out of it I was on another planet. Good God, you uptight fool, just ask the bloody woman out!!

Just as I had grown a set of major stones she suddenly said, "Ummm, I'm due to finish work in 15 minutes or so and there's a coffee shop just round the corner I usually go to. Ummm, I was wondering if you fancy joining me?"

I was so surprised that it took a while to lift my jaw off the floor and accept her invitation.

With a knowing look, she offered me her free hand. "Hi I'm Rachel by the way."

 


*

Over a coffee we got to know each other better. I found her a delight. Despite our age difference she seemed interested in most things and spoke her mind about it with the confidence that only youth can bring. So refreshing. It was wonderful to have a conversation where I didn't feel like I needed to prove anything. So unlike that bitch Cybil who would always look at me with a "and what's that supposed to mean ?" expression on her face before ignoring what I said and doing it her way anyway.

God, she made me feel good. She was also lovely to look at with an charming indifference of her looks that I found refreshingly disarming. I could look and listen to her all day. As she got up to go to the counter my eyes dropped onto her pear shaped backside that swayed unashamedly in her loose skirt. I swallowed hard knowing that if I played my cards right I just might get to see what lay hidden underneath the cloth sooner rather than later.

It was as I continued to stare at her magnificent bottom that I suddenly realised she had bent further over the counter making her buttocks jut out further and was now watching my reaction over her shoulder. Caught red handed, I turned purple as our eyes met and to my relief she smiled knowingly at me.

*

It was as we walked back to my car after our second wonderful date that she invited me back to her flat for a nightcap. Who was I to turn down such an offer? A short while later she stood before me, standing on tip-toe in a short black dress idly kissing the end of my nose. "Maybe we could discuss the merits of literary erotica over a warm cup of coffee?" she grinned as she slipped her arm through mine and dragged me willingly up the steps outside her building.

"Literary erotica hmmmm ?" I teased, resting a wandering hand on her right buttcheek. I tapped it gently, idly, playfully, not thinking but just enjoying the pliable feel of what promised to be a meaty morsel to chew on. She paused for a second and tilted her head up to look at me as we stood in the overhanging shadows of the archway. For a moment she stared into my eyes before she reached up to kiss me again. "You and me are going to have some serious fun tonight."

*

Rachel's idea of "some serious fun" kicked in as soon as she had dragged me through the lobby, up the stairs and, after a brief fumble in her bag for her keys, finally into her flat. Maybe its a part of my emotional make-up that seems to attract up front women because Rachel suddenly pushed me back against her front door and proceeded to lick my tonsils in some serious tongue fencing that had her panting and me gasping as if I had run a marathon. She was nibbling the end of my chin when she grasped the old wedding tackle in a firm grip that had me standing on tip-toes wondering just what the hell I had gotten myself into. This must be what being eaten alive is like I muttered to myself as she yanked the meat and two veg this way and that.

Deciding to give as good as I got, I blindly fumbled around and took a firm grip of her sizeable ass and gave it a right good old squeeze that made her grunt and shove her tongue further down my throat. Fucking hell, this horny little bitch is going to put me in hospital if I wasn’t careful.

She stepped back slightly and her fingers began to scramble for my shirt buttons as I continued on fondling her rear bumpers. "Ummmmm, ohhhhhhhhh yes, keep doing that harder. OOO I love that." she gasped as she ripped open my shirt and bent her head to kiss my bare chest with a passion that had me bone hard and rigid in my shorts. I gave her bum a slap that made her giggle against my breastbone.

"Like that?" I wheezed as I buried my face into her thick hair. This young vixen was seriously stacked in the big bum department. I promised myself that whatever happened I'd give it due care and attention once I'd stripped her naked and we got down to the serious stuff. Before I could say anything more she spun round free from my expert ministrations, grabbed my hand and dragged me determinedly to her bedroom. I doubt my feet ever touched the floor.

At the door to her bedroom I resisted her pull. She turned to face me with a look of surprise on her flushed pretty face. I looked down at her. "My mother told me never to get undressed in front of a date until at least we were engaged." I said, trying to keep a straight face as she grasped my other hand and bumped her bedroom door open with her bum.

She knew the game. "Really?” she replied with a knowing grin. “And just what would your mother think if she knew you were being seduced by a much younger woman who also intends to ravish you until your pips squeak mmmmm?"

"She'd think I'd lost my mind going out with a brazen floozy, a strumpet who enjoyed nothing more than corrupting the morals of older men." I teased as she drew me to her double bed and helped me to slip my jacket off. Suddenly, she pushed against my chest and I fell on the bed with a bounce as she quickly straddled my waist and lent down to rub herself against me like a purring cat.

Her short skirt had ridden up revealing her stocking tops and an expanse of creamy white thigh and buttock that had me swallowing hard at it’s enticing perfection. Grinning, I reached up and grasped her hips as she began a slow striptease that had me licking my lips in anticipation and pure lust. To add to the effect, I could feel her rubbing the soft mound of her pussy against my rigid member that jerked wantonly in my shorts. Finally, she tugged her blouse free of her skirt and slipped it sexily off before twirling it round her head once or twice and then casting it to the far corner of the room.

She hunched her shoulders together causing the valley of her already impressive bust to deepen as her milky white flesh bulged out over the distended lace. "Ummm, do you like them Henry?” she shivered. “Do you want to see them?" she teased, the points of each hardened nipple thrusting against the material of her quivering bra.

I was a pool of pent up testosterone that was about to go off like a geyser if she wasn't careful. "Yes please. I like very much. Take them out, show me." I panted as I bounced my hips off the bed as a shudder of desire leapt along my groin.

Smiling slyly, she reached around and unfastened the clasp of her bra and then held it protectively across her chest in true peek-a-boo-style. After a pause, she let her hands drop. I could feel that burning desire building and building in my soul as I stared at her outstanding body. Resting both of her palms on my bare chest she smiled wantonly down at me as I laid there gawping in admiration. Bloody hell, they were perfect. Absolutely perfect. They sat there full, round, slightly pendulous and trembling. Tentatively, I reached up, cupping each breast tenderly feeling their swollen mass as I gently rubbed a grizzled thumb across each blood fed nipple that had her gasping and rocking her over heating crotch against mine

"Ahhhh, ummmmm harder, really squeeze them harder. I like it hard. Go on do it." she breathed as we both watched her flesh ooze out from between my steadily grasping fingers. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh shit. Oh yeah. Pinch me, pull my nipples." she urged.

Using my thumb and forefinger I grasped each nipple and slowly increased the pressure and pain. All the while, Rachel was jerking and grunting with a mounting passion that made her fling her head back and gasp loudly.

I felt her shiver and her hips ground down hard as her hands reached up to cover my own. A last ripple and her head dropped to show her face a picture of radiance and bliss. Letting go of her breasts, I reached around her in a lovers embrace and held her to me knowing that our night of passion was only just beginning.

*

"Hmmmmmmmm," smiled Rachel as she sat back on her haunches licking her lips as I flopped back groaning. Reaching up, she ran a finger round her lips catching some of my spend and pointedly looked into my eyes as she licked each digit clean. "Hair trigger, sharp shooter?" she smiled, idly fondling her right breast and teasing its elongated nipple as she watched my reaction.

It felt like she'd sucked me bone weary dry. "It’s a curse. If I was the Lone Ranger I'd shoot myself in the foot before I could draw sweat. Sorry." I explained, feeling as if I had let the team down.

She gave my flaccid member a pinch. "Don't be silly Henry. It happens. Besides, your spunk is rather tasty."

Oh, thank you very much. Cybil would have gagged and thrown a fit in similar circumstances. This was often as I recall. I was so surprised she laughed at my bemused and bashful look

"What do you want to do next hmmm?" she asked as she ran her finger slowly between my balls and up over the lazy worn out hump of my manhood.

Now there was a loaded question.

Before I could answer, she slipped off the bed and began to fiddle with the clasp of her skirt. Oh, a show. Front row seat too. Groggily, I sat up and watched eagerly. Rachel turned to face away from me then bent right over and touched her toes giving me a perfect view of her spectacular rump.

To my delight, she fumbled behind her and tugged the skirt over the hump of her spread backside slowly revealing her stretched black knickers. Once clear, she let her skirt fall to the carpet where she stepped out of it leaving her just in her knickers and black self supporting stockings. To be honest, I was drooling in sheer ping pong lust. I never considered myself an ass, tit or leg man (I'm far too immature for that) but the sight of this girls bum staring me in the face made me an instant devotee of her pear shaped peach of a treat.

Sitting forward, I reached across and rested both hands on the upthrust crown of both cheeks. I grasped the electric fabric of her knickers and eased them up away from her skin. The flimsy fabric disappeared into the dark crack between her cheeks as my eyes glanced at the soft swing of her pendulous breasts that hung from her chest swaying hypnotically.

Rachel, her hands on her knees, lifted her head slightly and closed her eyes murmuring endearments and other obscene things she wanted me to do to her. Taking a firm grip of the elastic I slowly drew her underwear over her bottom and down her firm thighs. Thus revealed her sex. A bare glistening mound of cosmic magnificence that led to the Promised Land. The urge to take and ravish was nigh overwhelming. I took a finger and traced the line of her tingling pussy – slowly and deliberately.

Rachel squealed loudly and leapt away from my hand. She stopped in a hunch with her hands jammed up against her vagina, her face a mask of lust and then, to my obvious delight, promptly jumped my bones in wild abandon. By the time we had finished fucking it felt as if every bone in my body had turned to a liquid pool of spent exultation.

*

Rachel's delightful ass rose above me like some sexual moon as we laid opposites head to toe enjoying a lazy, hazy, post intercourse playtime. She was tenderly licking my thrice spent dick as I lavished my oral technique on her sated sexpot.

Her bum was spectacular. Made all the more so because its proportions were equal in both size and magnificence. It was big but it was perfect.

"So I'm your rebound ummm?" she asked, somewhere south of my equator.

Not a question to ask your lover when his tongue is half way up your honey pot toots. Not a question to be answered lightly either seeing as she has your throbbing be all and end all firmly in her grip.

"No, of course not. You have no idea how happy I am being here with a faceful of your snatch." I replied, wincing as she burst out laughing making her jerk my stiffening member harder.

"Oh, I'm glad to hear it Sir!!" she giggled, waggling her pussy in my face. "I just thought, well, after you told me what happened, that you might, well, you know."

I slipped a finger into her wet slot making her gasp loudly. "Don't even begin to think that Rachel. Not ever, you hear?"

On the up-suck she sighed. "Yes Sir."

As she slurped on my swollen cock, my lustful gaze fell on the hued contrasts of her spectacular bottom cheeks. There was faint rouge and purple mottling on each. Not a natural thing but something more. Grasping each sphere, I squeezed them together like some gigantic marshmallow. "What's wrong with your bum?" I asked intrigued.

Rachel stopped sucking and turned her head to look at me. Her face flushed red before she found her voice. "Oh that, it’s er something I do, did, tried to do. I er..." she flustered, turning an even deeper shade of red. The look on her flushed face was as if she wanted to drop the subject but at the same time explain it.

I reached up again and traced the faint outline of what looked like a fading splash of bruised flesh. As I did so, she thrust her hips back hard, rotating them and began to whimper.

More curious than ever I asked her again. "Its okay, you can tell me. I won't tell a soul." I was serious. Suddenly, I found myself smothered by an avalanche of ass flesh as she sat up quickly and turned herself around to straddle my waist again with my erect cock stuck up like a flagpole between us.

She had a pensive look on her face as I ran my hands up her thighs. I didn’t want anything to come between us so I tried to ease the tension that had arisen. "Look, if it’s a secret it’s ok. You don't really have to tell me anything at all."

Dropping forward with her wonderful bust swelling across my chest, her face was close to mine and I could see the uncertainty furrowing her brow. Her eyes lifted to mine. "Its just, well, a bit personal you know, and I've never told anyone about it. My, my...thing." she whispered hesitantly.

Her thing? I brushed the hair gently from her face.

"Only if you want to Rachel,” I said softly. “Only if you want to.”

Our gaze held for a moment then she nodded. With a deep breath, she told me about her "thing."

*

Not to put too fine a point on it...I was shocked.

It would never have occurred to me in a million years that she was interested in that. No way. I mean, well, I wasn't born yesterday, but that sort of thing just never entered my head. She was into THAT? I rubbed my chin as she watched me silently. God, men are such simple creatures. Our pleasures are straight up and down, in and out with an hours sleep at the end

But women, bloody hell. I would never understand women till the day I die. Truly the phrase "Never judge a book by its cover" was never more apt. So this young woman, this gorgeous, vivacious, sexy and, above all, carefree woman was into getting her delectable bottom spanked. I rolled the word around the inside of my head. Spank. spanked, spanking, SPANKED.

The sound of that word was alive, kinetic, energised and overtly erotic as it echoed around my consciousness. I could feel it burrowing into my soul. What had she done to me?

None of my other lovers were even remotely interested in anything like that. “I'm going to spank you now." would have seen me arrested and behind bars for assault. Though that bitch Cybil probably would have castrated me first. So Rachel defined her sexuality with the adventure of being spanked? Spanking as a sexual exercise of expression was something new to me. Then again, why not? What was wrong with being spanked? Nothing. Nothing at all.

Rachel was watching me. "Ummm, I, well, what do you think Henry?" she whispered. This was important. I could see it in her eyes.

"Well, can't pretend I'm not surprised Rachel. Never crossed my mind that any woman, let alone you, was into getting someone to give them a spanking, "I began carefully. "How many spankings have you had?" I asked.

Rachel glanced away, embarrassed. "Ummmm, well, to be honest, none. Least not an erotic spanking I mean. Not in that way. The kind I’m interested in."

"None?" I blurted out.

Rachel shook her head. "Nobodies spanked me that way....yet."

I was in a daze. "But the marks on your bottom?" I said confused.

Resting her chin on my chest, Rachel peeked impishly up at me with an imploring look on her face. "Ummm, those I did myself." she blushed. "With an old belt I found."

Slithering further up my body, her lips found the side of my face and she breathed. "Ummm, if you do to me what I need Henry, you can tell me what you like and I might just do it for you. Please Henry, I want to know what it’s really like,” she whispered. “I want you to spank me."

*

Rachel was most definitely hot to trot and warming to her subject with an outpouring like a dam breaking. She was really getting it off her (impressive) chest. Sitting on her bed, me naked, she still in her black stockings, she was radiant and glowed with anticipation.

"Ummmm," she continued, pausing for a second as she considered my question. "Well, ever since I can remember I guess. My parents were pretty strict, especially my mother. My dad would just send me to bed and grounded me but my mother used to make me fetch her slipper." she explained, screwing up her face as the memories came flooding back. "I used to hate that slipper but in a way I learned to love it for many other reasons."

Intrigued, I urged her to continue..

"Ummm, I guess it really began to turn me on when I reached puberty. I was pretty quiet as a child and kept most things to myself, emotionally that is. Mother always said I was the dreamer in the family. By the time I was 13 or so I was always getting into trouble for stupid things and found myself secretly wishing that it was my mother who found out first. A sub-conscious yearning I guess." she sighed, with a far away look in her green eyes.

"Wasn't it painful?"

Rachel shrugged." Oh sure. Of course. The more trouble I got into the harder she'd hit me. I had some right thrashings. Real over the knee screamers that made me nearly faint with the pain. But, and this is really hard to explain, there was something else. In here you know?" she pressed her hand to her chest. "A kind of excitement. A scary excitement. Afterwards, I'd be sent up to my room for the rest of the day and making sure the door was locked I'd play with my pussy and have the most intense feelings. It was lovely." She looked at me intently. “Are you going to do it now?”


Enjoying her stroking, I nodded enthusiastically. "Absolutely. I'll do you then you can do me. Deal?"

"Deal," she grinned. She lent over and whispered in my ear seductively. "I think I know what you like Henry." she breathed. "You can do that to me if you want to but just make sure I'm well greased ok?"

Feeling myself blush I looked into her eyes. "One extra special virgin erotic spanking coming up.”

Satisfying her first was the next order of sexual business.

*

Her spanking was more than either of us could have imagined. For Rachel it was the beginning of a new adventure and one which would take her far and wide as she explored this pent up side of her sexuality. How ironic that a childhood punishment would plant the seeds of a burgeoning adult flower.

For me, it was a dawning of discovery. A learning process where the main lesson was never to underestimate the female of the species for their limitless ability to confound and astound. To spank a woman is to be blessed with a trust that is as profound as it is touching. It’s visceral sight and sound a revelation. By nights end I was a confirmed lover of spanking the female bottom.

In those pre-dawn hours I spanked her. In many ways and in many positions but we both always came back to where she lay simply over my lap and let me play with slaps and spanks that made her gasp. She loved it. She told me so breathlessly many times in so many ways. We’d spank. Emotions would spring forth like a firework then we’d fuck. Then spank again. I’d tell her to suck my cock for it was the greatest biggest cock in the whole wide world – and she did, telling me it was. Another spanking. Her soft yelps washing over us as I slapped and slapped her harder still. Her proud bottom a Vesuvius mass of angry crimson and muddied purple as her spankings went on and on. “More, more, more.” She’d cry.

At the end she sealed her part of the deal. She was tight, warm and willing as my sore member eased between those glowing cheeks deep into her dark passage. We became one as she knelt under me as I rocked my hips back and forth in urgent need of pent up release as I ass fucked her until the sun came up.

Afterwards, we lay entwined and lost in our own thoughts.


*

The following 6 months were wonderful.

Rachel was as special as I thought she'd be when I first set eyes on her in that bookshop all those months ago. She turned my life upside down, inside out and round again. It was an odd relationship in a way I guess. She did her student thing whilst I got on with doing the daily 9 till 5 which I usually spent clockwatching wishing I was home again to be with her.

After much deliberation – and spankings, she finally moved in with me and in those first weeks we were sucking, fucking and spanking to our hearts content. She loved it. Loved the sense that to be spanked didn’t need words for it was always alive between us. Life evolved as did all things sex. The spankings led to slipperings. The slipperings grew into strappings and those leather beatings begat the cane. Her canings were always an event. At once painful but never less than highly charged and searingly erotic.

So as you can see life was ticking along nicely.

That is until one day when I got home and found the note.

*

So here I am.

Single and sexless again.

What is it with women and me?

Maybe they can spot a sucker a mile off. It'd had been just over a month since Rachel had finished our relationship. She'd decided to go back and live with her folks saying she was homesick and all that. Personally, I think she just grew beyond our relationship and wanted something more for herself now that her needs had been met.

So here I am. Single, sexless and a now frustrated spanker. My time with Rachel had enriched my outlook sexual wise and opened new horizons I was keen to explore. The frustration was immense and withered my soul.

Life, without Rachel and her glorious bottom, just wouldn't be the same.

Or would it?

*

Epilogue.

It was one afternoon a week or so later and I was just lazing around feeling sorry for myself when there was a soft tapping on my door. I got to my feet and went to open it. As the door swung open I gasped with surprise.

It was Cybil. Cybil, the Bitch Queen from Hell and she was standing there looking at me like a little girl lost. She was holding her suitcase. We stared at each in silence for a long while until she broke the ice.

"I...I was wondering," she said hesitantly, biting her lower lip. "Can I come in Henry, please?"

*

I am, am I not, the worlds biggest fool.

I should have "Born, lived and died a sucker." tattooed on my forehead as I sat listening to Cybil telling me how much she missed me and that she really, truly, did love me despite her little escapades. By rights, I should have kicked her, her fat ass and her suitcase out of my flat right that second for having the sheer brass balls to even cross my path again.

But I didn't. For something had changed. I had changed.

As Cybil babbled on saying she would do "Anything - absolutely ANYTHING. " to make amends and repair our relationship (again) my gaze inadvertently glanced from her tear stained face to the thing that was hanging from a single hook on the back of my front door.

I smiled. I knew the game had changed because I had changed. I knew exactly what I needed to know and understand. I had travelled to new horizons. New horizons that I would always look for now in my life. I turned my gaze back at Cybil. Cybil of the very alluring bottom. Such a very nice bottom. A bottom in need of rules. Rules enforced by the strap hanging from that hook behind my front door. I began to grin from ear to ear.

"Anything Cybil ?"

*

The End.

1 comment:

  1. Trinon titanium dog teeth implants | TITanium Art
    Trinon titanium dog teeth titanium plate implants This is the very 2016 ford fusion energi titanium first titanium dog teeth implant and titanium lug nuts is titanium solvent trap the only one in the black titanium ring line to offer the

    ReplyDelete